Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cookie orders, Taxes and Rain

I started filling cookie orders on Wednesday and finished on Thursday... Here are some pictures of what I was baking. I also had orders for Chocolate Chip but didn't bother to take any pictures. Next time, I promise.

Chinese take-out packaging =)

Peanut Butter Munchies
Oatmeal Raisin
Sugar


Yesterday, I tried unsuccessfully to do my taxes. My tax guy apparently forgot about our appointment so Nick Nack and I went over to Boston Market to grab some lunch. She got the 1/4 white meat with corn, mashed potatoes (hold the gravy) and macaroni and cheese.

I got the chicken pot pie with a side of new potatoes (because I love potatoes!).


After lunch we made a second attempt with the taxes and still no luck so we went shopping for more baking supplies. On the way home, we encountered a closed main street forcing us to take a side street and there we spotted this...

I made fajitas for dinner and couldn't decide whether to use beef or chicken, so...


It's been raining since Thursday. I hate the rain. I remember when I was younger and actually liked getting wet, now, I try to avoid it at all costs because I get sick so damn easily. I had to wake up extra early Saturday to take Buddy to her Science Bowl competition. I guess it was worth it because she came back with a second place trophy. I'm so proud of her smart ass. And the Nickster got straight A's. These damn kids... I guess I did something right.

I'm so not looking forward to going to work tomorrow. The only good thing is that the Feds are gone. I'll just have to trudge on like I always do. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment